What You Should Know
What is your business or organisation doing to protect itself from the threat of serious damage caused by CYBER ATTACKS?
Organised crime syndicates, are a REAL threat to any business that has a device connected to the internet. These gangs actively create new computer VIRUSES… to ‘steal valuable information… cause major disruptions… or extort money.’
Common Types Of Cyber Attacks.
- Malware… is a term used to describe malicious software, including spyware, ransomware, viruses, and worms.
- Phishing… is a cybercrime in which a target is contacted by email, telephone or text message by someone posing as a legitimate institution to lure individuals into providing sensitive information like banking & credit card details and passwords.
- Man-in-the-middle attack… is like eavesdropping. When data is sent between a computer and a server, a cybercriminal can get in between and steel information.
- Denial-of-service attack… is where the perpetrator seeks to make a computer or network resource unavailable to its users by disrupting services connected to the internet.
- SQL injection… allows the attacker to gain complete access to all data in a database server and allows data to be altered.
- Zero-day exploit… is a cyber-attack that occurs on the same day a problem is discovered in your software. It exploits your computer before the problem is fixed.
- DNS Tunnelling… is a cyber-attack that encodes the data of other programs or protocols in DNS queries and responses. It can be used to control a remote server and applications.
Here’s How You Can Protect Your Business!
Having an up-to-date FIREWALL or ANTI-VIRUS program on your computer or smart device is a start… BUT it’s not enough! You need tailored solutions… with a focus on the following areas.
Ensure that reliable copies of your data, applications, and systems are always available.
Make your data, applications, and systems easily available from anywhere at any time.
Control who has visibility and access to all of your digital assets.
Create undeniable, certifiable proof that a copy is an exact replica of the original.
The right software and programs… can safeguard your valuable data.
Our street-smart EXPERTS at uwannawat IT .… can assist you with all these key areas… and also design and implement the best security software to protect your operations… and minimise the RISK of a costly cyberattack.
Call our helpful staff on 1300 892662… to arrange a no obligation consultation.